Private Client Law
Private Client Law
Tel: 01795 533 337
Specialisms, accreditations and awards/recognition
- Private Client Law
- WIlls, trusts and tax
- Powers of Attorney
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- Affiliate Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- General Purposes Committee Member of Kent Law Society
- Shortlisted Young Wills and Probate Professional at the Probate Research Awards 2021
- ‘Covid Hero’ Award – Kent Law Society 2021
- Highly Commended Young Wills and Probate Professional at the Probate Research Awards 2022
- Junior Lawyer of the Year at the Kent JLD Awards 2022
Sophie is a Chartered Legal Executive in our Private Client department.
Sophie is an award-winning junior lawyer with a particular interest in intestate estates. Sophie qualified as Chartered Legal Executive in January 2022.
Sophie is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (FILEx) and is currently working towards completing her Solicitors Qualifying Examination and qualifying as a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Sophie specialises in Private Client Law, including Wills, Trusts and Estates, Probate, and Lasting Power of Attorney. She is an Affiliate member of STEP (Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners).
Sophie joined Tassells Solicitors in April 2023, after training at a leading regional law firm as a Private Client Executive.
She has been awarded ‘Covid Hero’ Award by the Kent Law Society in 2021, Highly Commended Young wills and Probate Professional at the Probate Research Awards 2022 and Junior Lawyer of the Year of the Kent JLD Awards 2022.
“Sophie was very friendly and professional, thank you.”
“Generally good all round service.”
“Both Sophie and her secretary were very friendly and made everything very clear and easy to understand.”
“Thanks to Sophie”
“Sophie made the task very easy for me, thank you for her time and patience.”