We offer businesses advice and assistance when they are:
- Selling a freehold property
- Buying a freehold property
- Granting a commercial lease
- Acquiring a commercial lease
- Negotiating a new lease
- Taking an assignment of an existing lease
- Granting or acquiring an option over property
- Mortgaging their freehold or leasehold premises
- Advising in respect of a property joint venture
Commercial Property news
The Chancellor has announced an immediate stamp duty “holiday” for homebuyers. SDLT will not be payable for property purchases up to the value of £500,000 with immediate effect to run until 31 March 2021. For all your conveyancing needs and support please contact us...
The Government has issued new guidance for sales and purchases of property to enable these to go ahead in line with social distancing requirements. The new guidance can be accessed on the Government website....
On 6th April 2020 the rules on submission of capital gains tax returns for residential property changed and UK residents who are individuals, trustees or personal representatives will be affected. Exemptions to reporting requirements include inter-spouse transfers. A...