We offer businesses advice and assistance when they are:
- Selling a freehold property
- Buying a freehold property
- Granting a commercial lease
- Acquiring a commercial lease
- Negotiating a new lease
- Taking an assignment of an existing lease
- Granting or acquiring an option over property
- Mortgaging their freehold or leasehold premises
- Advising in respect of a property joint venture
Commercial Property news
In the run-up to the end of the Stamp Duty holiday, it is likely that property transactions will become tense as parties endeavour to complete before the deadline. Rest assured we shall do all we can to meet this demand, but it may be at the expense of the frequent...
Most buyers are genuine and have no hidden agenda but be wary of online companies which advertise that they will buy any property quickly. Although the conveyancing process may seem to be running smoothly, these firms have a habit of getting to the point of exchange...
The Chancellor has announced an immediate stamp duty “holiday” for homebuyers. SDLT will not be payable for property purchases up to the value of £500,000 with immediate effect to run until 31 March 2021. For all your conveyancing needs and support please contact us...