We offer businesses advice and assistance when they are:
- Selling a freehold property
- Buying a freehold property
- Granting a commercial lease
- Acquiring a commercial lease
- Negotiating a new lease
- Taking an assignment of an existing lease
- Granting or acquiring an option over property
- Mortgaging their freehold or leasehold premises
- Advising in respect of a property joint venture
Commercial Property news
Conveyancing transactions have historically taken on average between 6 and 12 weeks. Due to the current position with regard to Covid and the Stamp Duty Land Tax changes the average timescale has increased to around 16 to 20 weeks. Although we will do all that we can...
Buying Decide whether you want a flat or house. Think about where you want to buy. Check what the development proposals are for the surrounding area. Do you want to rent it out or live in it. Get a good conveyancer. Look around High Street estate agents and social...
‘Transfer of Equity or Transfer of Title’ are terms used to refer to someone to the situation being added or removed from ownership of a property; this could be one owner adding a husband or wife, a parent, adding a son or daughter, or a separating couple removing one...