We offer businesses advice and assistance when they are:
- Selling a freehold property
- Buying a freehold property
- Granting a commercial lease
- Acquiring a commercial lease
- Negotiating a new lease
- Taking an assignment of an existing lease
- Granting or acquiring an option over property
- Mortgaging their freehold or leasehold premises
- Advising in respect of a property joint venture
Commercial Property news
Before I start I must stress that this blog is by no means ‘a moan’, just simply useful information (I hope). As I am sure you are aware residential conveyancers across the country are struggling to cope with the flood of purchases due to the stamp duty ‘holiday’....
You can perform certain types of work without needing to apply for planning permission. These are called "permitted development rights". However, the local planning authority may have removed some of your permitted development rights by issuing an 'Article 4'...
Buying a home is one of the largest investments people make and it is therefore important that the newly built property has the benefit of adequate protection under a suitable building scheme. The scheme should provide warranty and insurance protection and cover...