We offer businesses advice and assistance when they are:
- Selling a freehold property
- Buying a freehold property
- Granting a commercial lease
- Acquiring a commercial lease
- Negotiating a new lease
- Taking an assignment of an existing lease
- Granting or acquiring an option over property
- Mortgaging their freehold or leasehold premises
- Advising in respect of a property joint venture
Commercial Property news
Buying a home is one of the largest investments people make and it is therefore important that the newly built property has the benefit of adequate protection under a suitable building scheme. The scheme should provide warranty and insurance protection and cover...
A Flying Freehold is that section of a freehold property that is either constructed over or extends into the neighbouring premises. Therefore the owner of the Flying Freehold is the owner of the section that is “flying” or extending above that of the neighbour but...
As of today a new element of the SDLT charge applies to ‘overseas buyers’, in the form of an additional 2% per cent charge. There are detailed rules about residence to establish who has to pay, but for example someone who has been working overseas permanently or for...