01795 533 337 hello@tassells.law

Commercial Property

Let us provide you with pragmatic legal advice and assistance in relation to your commercial property needs whether you are buying or selling or leasing commercial property. Whether a shop, an area of land or even leases for a block of flats we have experience to be able to help you.

Our commercial property services are wide-ranging and include:

  • Selling or buying freehold or leasehold property with or without a business.
  • Granting or taking a commercial lease whether initial grant or assignment
  • Property Legal work in relation to commercial premises e.g. shops, offices, and farms.
  • Licences and consents
  • Mortgaging of freehold or leasehold property.
  • Auction sales/purchases
  • Development work including site acquisition and leasing.
  • Granting or acquiring an option over property
  • Joint Venture agreements

Contact a Commercial Property lawyer to find out how we can work with you to provide cost-effective practical advice to help you.

What does vacant possession mean?

Selling with ‘vacant possession’ means that there is no one entitled to occupy the property, and that the property is more or less empty of ‘goods and chattels’.    Clearly it is not giving vacant possession if a house is sold with a tenant in place, but sometimes...

read more

Working 9-5: Not enough hours in the day

Before I start I must stress that this blog is by no means ‘a moan’, just simply useful information (I hope). As I am sure you are aware residential conveyancers across the country are struggling to cope with the flood of purchases due to the stamp duty ‘holiday’....

read more

Article 4 Direction Order

You can perform certain types of work without needing to apply for planning permission. These are called "permitted development rights". However, the local planning authority may have removed some of your permitted development rights by issuing an 'Article 4'...

read more