We are open
Please read before visiting the office:
- The office is open but the doors are locked to protect our staff and the public.
- Please only attend the office if you have an appointment.
- Please telephone/email to arrange an appointment or if you have an enquiry.
- When you arrive, please ring the bell and we will be with you as soon as possible.
- Face coverings must be worn, please, unless you are medically exempt.
- Please can all documents be posted through our letterbox on West Street, which is checked regularly during the day. If you are posting something that is too large for the post box, please telephone 01795 533337 to arrange delivery.
- Please stay at home if you have symptoms of COVID-19, however mild.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) news
Certainty is a Law Society endorsed provider of a national Will register and Will search service. The internet database allows third parties to enquire whether a Will has been made. The company holding the Will is then notified, and will decide what action to take We...
A Will is a piece of writing, signed by someone with the intention of directing the distribution their assets on their death, and also signed by two other people who have, together (not individually), seen the first person sign the writing. At its most...
Any Will can be challenged, generally in the following ways: It was improperly executed and therefore invalid. The Testator did not have mental capacity allowing him/her to understand what they were doing. The Will although valid does not provide adequately for...