We are open
Please read before visiting the office:
- The office is open but the doors are locked to protect our staff and the public.
- Please only attend the office if you have an appointment.
- Please telephone/email to arrange an appointment or if you have an enquiry.
- When you arrive, please ring the bell and we will be with you as soon as possible.
- Face coverings must be worn, please, unless you are medically exempt.
- Please can all documents be posted through our letterbox on West Street, which is checked regularly during the day. If you are posting something that is too large for the post box, please telephone 01795 533337 to arrange delivery.
- Please stay at home if you have symptoms of COVID-19, however mild.